Benefits of a Property Manager
Allow LJ Hooker Albany Creek to help you manage your investment property with peace of mind that you are in great hands.
LJ Hooker Albany Creek has a team of experienced property managers who can help make sure you receive a reliable income stream, excellent capital growth and the best returns possible - as well as a guarantee of exceptional customer service.
You will receive regular and thorough property inspection reports, copies of all important documents and a regular review of rent rates within the local market to help you achieve the best return on your investment.
The key roles of an LJ Hooker Property Manager:
- Advertising your property for rent
- Open your rental property for viewings
- Screening tenants including reference checks, rental history review
- Manage the condition report process
- Manage the tenancy agreement signing process and handling questions
- Manage your financial accounts for the investment property and provide regular reports
- Inspect the property on a regular basis
- Organise tradespeople for repairs and maintenance